Clinics and Services
We offer a range of services including the below. For more information, please visit our Health Review and Assessment Clinic.
- Asthma monitoring – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an asthma review on a regular basis please complete our asthma review form.
- COPD monitoring – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a COPD review on a regular basis please complete our COPD review form.
- Coronary heart disease monitoring
- Diabetes monitoring
- Blood pressure – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a blood pressure review on a regular basis please complete our blood pressure review form.
- Blood tests – If you would like to request your test results, please visit our Reception and Enquiries Room.
- Cervical smears
- Contraceptive services – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a contraceptive pill review please complete our contraceptive pill review form.
- Child health and immunisations
- Shingles vaccination – Available to all patients aged 70, 78 or 79
- Maternity services
- Minor surgery – Including vasectomies
- Physiotherapy – See our in house physiotherapist, book an appointment via the Consulting Room.
- Travel vaccinations – We offer a full travel advice and immunisations service. To find out more please visit our Travel Room.
- Vaccinations and immunisations
- Well man/woman clinics
For more information about vasectomies, please visit our no-scalpel vasectomy page.