- Dr Josie York – Female, Partner
Sheffield in 1998. Special interests include sexual health, family planning and training.
- Dr Pramit Patel – Male, Partner
Guys Kings and St Thomas’s in 2006. Special interest in care of the elderly, minor surgery & vasectomy. Clinical Director for Care Collaborative PCN, Lead PCN Clinical Director for Surrey Heartlands Health & Care Partnership.
- Dr Rachelle Sanderson – Female, Partner
Cambridge/Imperial College 1993. Special interests in tropical medicine, family planning and sexual health. GP trainer and appraiser.
- Dr Amanda Springett – Female, Partner
Imperial College London in 1999. Special interests include women’s health and family planning.
- Dr Jon Leung – Male, Partner
Dr Leung graduated from St George’s University of London in 2011 and completed his GP training in CRESH in 2018. He has a special interest in sports medicine and emergency medicine.
- Dr Daniel Grimstead – Male, Salaried GP
Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry in 2013. Member of the Royal College of Physicians.
- Dr Amna Ghafoor – Female, Salaried GP
Graduated from Brighton and Sussex Medical School (BSMS) 2015 and completed her GP training in the CRESH scheme in 2021.Associate tutor at BSMS with an interest in teaching.
- Dr Ivan Anderson – Male, Salaried GP
BSc (Hons) Biochemistry, University of Bristol.MBBCh Cardiff University.
- Dr Benjamin Kearl – Male, Salaried GP
St Georges 2015. Interests include acute and emergency care, mental health.
- Dr Magdalena Kwasiuk – Female, Salaried GP
MBBS in 2015, Completed her GP training in 2021 in the CRESH scheme. Interests include Women’s Health and Children’s Safe-guarding.
For information on the doctors working hours please visit our doctors schedule page.