- Mr Dinesh Rai – Male, Pharmacist and Independent Prescriber
Special interests in medication optimisation, asthma, minor illness and mentoring.
- Teresa Meeke – Female, Healthcare Assistant
NVQ Level 2 and Level 3. Teresa specialises in wound care, compression measuring and dressings, dopplers, INRs, ECGs, flu clinics, immunisations and health checks. She also assists minor surgeries and other clinics that we have within the surgery.
- Linda Harrison – Female, Healthcare Assistant.
Linda specialises in ECGs, health checks, assisting with minor surgery and other clinics we have at the surgery.
- Dimitra Mistakidis – Female, Physician Associate (PA-R)
PgDip Physician Associate Studies, BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science
- Samantha Hughes – Female, BSc (Hons), PGDip,PA-R
Background of Biomedical Science, graduated from St George’s University of London in 2012. Specialist interest in Older Adult Medicine.
Caroline Smith – Female, NVQ3 Phlebotomist
Community Midwives – To contact the midwives call 01737 645098
Community Nurses – To contact the nurses call 01737 645098
Health Visitors – A health visitor is a registered nurse who has received training particularly related to babies, children and pregnant women. Their role is to provide families with children under five years old with support and advice around the general aspects of mental, physical and social wellbeing.
- Mr Quresh Shamsuddin – Male, Clinical Primary Care Network Pharmacist
Clinical areas of interest: hypertension, cardiovascular disease, frailty medication reviews and medicines optimisation
First Contact Practitioner
- Kim Montgomery MSc BSc, Greystone House and Moat House
Background in musculoskeletal outpatient physiotherapy. Specialise in assessing and managing musculoskeletal disorders.
- Kelly Douce – Female
Care home HuB and Anticipatory care HUB