Occupational Health Advice
Is your company in need of occupational health advice?
Work force ill health is costly in terms of lost production and, if due to occupational illness, maybe expensive through litigation. Taking professional medical advice is a cost effective way of keeping your staff healthy.
Dr Aslett holds the Diploma in Occupational Medicine. Local companies requiring occupational health advice are welcome to make an enquiry about the services we provide. These include:
- Pre-employment medicals and executive medical examinations
- Identification of workplace hazards – Risk assessment and control
- Advice on frequent/long term sickness – Managing Rehabilitation
- Advice on retirement on grounds of ill health
- Vaccinations – Influenza, Hepatitis B
- Hearing assessment – Respiratory function testing
- Advice on health and safety policy – First Aid development and training
- Advising employees prior to overseas travel on company business
- Organising health promotion activities – Formulation of a drug and alcohol policy, including testing.