Your Rights and Responsibilities
Help us to help you by:
- Being patient and understanding at busy times – “a patient patient”.
- Being polite and courteous to our staff and other patients.
- Book appointments wisely remembering they are only 10 minutes long.
- Contacting the practice as soon as possible if you cannot make your appointment.
- To use the out of hours service only in cases which cannot wait till the next day.
- To ask for home visits only if you are unable to attend the surgery.
- Letting us know if you have any concerns.
For more information on practice policies please visit our GDPR – Surgery Policies page.